- some flour
- 1-3 eggs
- oil for pan frying
- 2 columns saltine crackers
- a couple cups whole milk
- a bunch of potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- dredge the porkchops in flour, then eggs, then crushed saltines.
- pan fry them.
- bake until cooked all the way through.
- add flour to drippings in frying pan until oil is saturated
- cook that, be careful not to burn it
- You just made a roux! You roux!
- Add cream to roux and stir until desired consistency.
- It might be a little clumpy at first, keep stirring.
- Add (lots of) black pepper to taste.
- Cook potatoes.
- Mash them
- Add 1/4 cup of butter and remaining cream.
- Add chives or sour cream for extra tastiness.
Make some damn veggies to go with everything.