- 0.5 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 0.75 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz semi-sweet or milk chocolate
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Using eletric mixer, beat butter, sugar, vanilla.
- Slowly add flour and salt.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture onto 9x13" pan. Greased spatula or wet hands make this easier. Refrigerate.
- Combine topping chocolate and butter and microwave until just melted.
- Spread melted chocolate over dough and refrigerate.
- After ~30 minutes, score the chocolate into small squares.
- Break into squares after ~4 hours.